CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 26, 2007

Grandpa


I wanted to share a beautiful experience I had on Thanksgiving Day. I sat reflecting on the bare wood floor as my companion took a nap. I was thinking of all I had to be Thankful for. I was thinking of all my blessings, I was thinking of my family. I was thinking about grandpa. I had sudden flash of memories play before me in my mind. They were all of him, his smile, his expression, his hugs, his kindness, and love. It was a sweet and tender feeling I then had. I love my grandpa so much. I pondered over him for a very long time. I prayed. I talked with my Heavenly Father about my wonderful grandpa. My father spoke back to me. I had a great feeling , a great enlightenment about grandpa. I can tell you now that I know for a surety that it was wisdom in God and evidence of His love that Grandpa passed when he did. I know now that Grandpa was meant to be with me on my mission. He is with me and has been with me. He is my angel, or at least one of them.As I came to this knowledge, I truly felt as if grandpa was right there with me. It was ...words cannot describe. I thank God for that experience. It was a beautiful gift on such a special day.I hope that through this, each of you can have your souls warmed by it. I hope it brings you assurance and peace.

Love,
Your Bonnie

0 comments: