CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 19, 2007

TURKEYS!!

Hi everyone,
Happy Thanksgiving. Everything is going well.Roseanne!!!!!I cannot believe it! Why am I never there when that happens? I'm happy for you!!! I am really glad that another choice spirit will be added to your home, because I know it will be guided towards our Savior there :)Please send ridiculous amounts of pictures and information.ANyhow, the work has been so good lately. We've been so busy.SIs. Carpenter is still new and wasn't trained on certain things so I've been trying to help with that. Anyways, she's very bubbly, very sweet, and very giving. The people instantly took her in as their own :)The dancing is actually going pretty good. Oddly enough, I've been sort of helping all the others sister learn how to do it. ( It's nothing like hula if that's what you're thinking). ANyways i'm actually out of timehope that the Turkeys are great!Love Sis. Colvin

0 comments: