CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 12, 2007

Mele Kalikimaka


Good morning ,

Co Khoe Khong! That means How are you in Vietnamese....pronounced Kaw Quay Koang....haha there's no way I can spell that phonetically. That language is spoken in such a different way from the way we speak....ANyways, well I'm here at the University of South Alabama library. Sadly, transfer information won't open...doesn't really matter because I got it all out of Elder Kleinman last week what was happening. :)Sis. Mickelson(the best ever) is being transferred to Andalusia to be in a Trio. I will continue to be here in Mobile and will be serving with Sis. Carpenter(from AZ woo woo!!) ANyhow, I will be senior companion and will be finishing her training as she is quite new....it will be strange driving after not being able to for over 6 months. Oh yeah, I am now surrounded by a bunch of Hawaiiian elders....I wish I could describe what that is like....well maybe when I get home... haha ANyways, They, I mean, we are putting on a huge stake Luau here. There cooking two huge pigs in the ground, tons of food, performances of singing and dancing ( one of which includes flaming swords)And oh joy and rapture, I have to be in one the dances.......................................................................................................................

If any of you know me, I am completely dancing retarded. This will be on stage in front of a lot of people!!! Ahh...The things I never thought I'd be doing on my mission.. .ANyways, the work is going really great! Sam called last night because His clippers broke in the middle of giving himself a haircut..

Does that remind you of anyone Jake?...he wanted to see if we had one....also we've been working on helping him out with his hot water... He hasn't been able to come to church for about a month and finally he let us know it was because he hadn't showered...anyways.He's been doing great and the Lord has really helped him along.As for sending a package, the only thing I can think of that I need is vitamins and calcium pills (ooh fun, I know) Sorry I can't think of anything...I just need prayers...you can probably lay off a bit on the prayers for protection as I'm sure y'all are worry warts and focus more on praying that He will help me become a better person, leader, missionary, and servant.oh yeah and pray that I'll be able to dance and not look stupid....Love y'all, be good

love sister Colvin

Mele Kalikimaka

Ps: send me some Hawaiian jokes so I can make fun of all the Elders haha

0 comments: