CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 5, 2007

Sis. C

Hi ! How are y'all?
Happy Birthday BEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hope you have the best birthday that a brand-new 7yr old can have! Remember, the best things to do on your birthday are the things that will make other people happy.This week was good. We met a less-active woman who told us some crazy stories involving a half cow/half bear, a serial killer, and Kellog's Corn flakes (ask Sarah about it)-We just had daylight savings, which is weird because we never did that in Arizona. -I'm also learning a lot of Vietnamese.-I found out Trey's name is actually Trang...-I think I got a world record for mosquito bites...if I don't end up getting West Nile Virus that will be something to marvel over.-We've also found (let me know if you've also found this in LA Jake) a few people think that they don't need to go to church because they watch BYU TV! Too bad they can't teleport the sacrament :)We also met an amazing family, they're just like Joseph Smith's family except they smoke :) It was one of the best lessons the Spirit has taught yet. I have found myself very much able to speak beyond my normal capacity. I have full confidence in the Spirit, so I have been able to speak, even as if with the tongue of angels. It is so beautiful. I cannot boast anything of myself, I have tried to speak with just my own abilities before and have found just how feeble and pathetic those attempts have been. I'm sitting here at this computer trying to think of how I could best describe how I feel, but like Ammon (in the Book of Mormon), I cannot say the smallest part of what I feel. I know that God lives, Jesus is the Christ, and the Holy Ghost is real. This I know because I speak by that power, I love by it, and I am by it. He promised us He would be with us in this life. Let us all find that to be true.Please everyone pray for the Sanders, Sam, Trang, the Smiths,Gerry, and Dennis's family. Please also pray for your own missionary experiences...why let me, jake, & ammon have all the fun?

0 comments: