CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

WHAT

hi everyone,
I didn't get to email yesterday because my companion is sick and has been literally in bed for a week. I can't go anywhere unless I go on splits....not easy. Well we had the Luau and it was AMAZING. over 400 people showed up and it was the best thing I've ever been to. The entertainment was so amazing. I, with God's help, danced in 2 of the performances and actually did okay :) haha I have had such a crazy week. This transfer has been nuts. My comp. called home yesterday without telling anyone...but don't worry everything is fine. AnyhowI have had to rely so much more on the Lord. Situations are very different and I am having to adjust. There is a ton of good happening and I am happy.Thanks for the Tree hahHA
love bonnie
GOT TO GO ...LOVE YOU!

0 comments: