CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Hi Colvins/Services/Wrights,
Sorry y'all, I haven't written the past week or two. I didn't have the chance for various reasons. 1st reason, I can't remember. 2nd reason, I blame the Elders...nuff said. hee hee


The God of Heaven and Earth has blessed us beyond measure and understanding this joyous week. I wish you could see the goodness in my life right now. Your prayers for me have been carried across the heavens and poured down upon me.

Here is what I sent to President Summerhays:

Hi President,
Thank you for your prayers.
We had a great week this week!
Robin McKendry was baptized and recieved the Gift of the Holy Ghost.
We started teaching the English Class for the Chinese students and have already gotten 2 new investigators Tianchi & Xiao-dong.

Xiao-dong Chi now goes by Brother Chi. He was so excited to learn about "the God". He said he had always believed in Him but didn't know much about Him or where to find that information.It was so fun to teach him about Heavenly Father. He was so surprised that He has a physical body. We taught him how to pray. Now he says he feels peace when he prays. He loves church, and he loves the gospel! He came to Robin's baptism and told us afterwards that he felt the spirit so much that he didn't even want to breathe. Yesterday, he got up in sacrament meeting and bore his testimony. It was the best I've ever been blessed to hear. :) He has also said to us that he wants his family to believe and wants to marry his girlfriend in the temple! I cannot even say how amazing he is. He is very special.
Yesterday,
we got to teach Tianchi how to pray, something He's never done before.

We fasted yesterday and prayed in faith. 1 person was added to God's Kingdom, 2 non-members bore their testimony, 3 people decided to be baptized, 1 person came to know God and asked to learn more about Him, 2 missionaries grew in faith.

I stand amazed before God who has breathed new life into me.

Love, Sister Colvin

-----
ps: everyone who gets this letter has to write me one letter this week
PUH-LEASSEEE

0 comments: