CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 16, 2008

HIHIHIHIHIHI my *FAMILY*
I did not get to write last week because we found out that Sister Furner was leaving and that I was training!!! Yes that is right. I am training....
Haha, when I found out, I cried because I didn't want to train...but I know that the Lord wanted it...and oddly through it all I had a firm peace that wouldn't go away no matter how much tried to cry or worry it away hahahaha. Anyways...actually the transfer sheet was messed up because it said I was leaving for a little town called Andalusia and Troy was closing...I might've had an aneurism!But again oddly I knew that it was wrong for some reason,.,,,then to find out my feeling was right.

Man...... This week has been crazy. On my trainee's 1st day we tracted and taught a crazy scientologist.....2nd day we set a BCD with Josh Jordan whom I have seen in a dream before....3rd day we taught a man in spanish a little(we both speak)...etc etc etc

Anyhow I'll cut to the chase. Please pray for me like never before....for real!
Anyways, pray your guts out for Brother Qi to be baptized on the 28th,Tianchi to know God is real as he is praying about that, Josh to quit smoking, and the companionship to be strong.
Love y'all
luv Bon







Dear President,
The people here are amazing. This week we had Brother Qi, Tianchi, Josh Jordan, and William Wang at church. The branch is so excited!
This week I found a good gift. The Lord allowed me an abundance of joy in our beautiful investigators, our loving branch, and my beloved scriptures.
The training experience is definitely not easy, but I believe the Lord has been preparing me for it. For that, I am so grateful. He allows us His grace that we might meet challenges we are faced with: sometimes instantly, and sometimes that grace teaches over time and makes us strong. I am hoping, I can cultivate a kind of mission/companionship culture focused on love+work so that she will have a great advantage as she begins this journey. She is definitely a very hard worker ,very dedicated, and many other things. This I am glad for, and I know we will become better people from serving together.
We are doing our best, and, wonderfully, that means the Lord will do the rest.
Anyways, I look forward to seeing you on the 26th
I love you President,
Sister Colvin

0 comments: