CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 23, 2008

Ni Hao ( this means hello, how are you in chinese)
Heng gao shing ren shi ni
wahoo!!! Yes, wahoo is how things are going in Troy. The people are going crazy for the gospel. Troy has been so blessed. I remember praying asking God that He would pour out His spirit upon the people of Troy that they would be prepared, ready, and searching. It appears to me that that prayer had been answered the moment it was uttered.

Sister Wilson is doing great. There is still much to learn, but everything is going to go very well. She is a hard worker.
ANyways, this week has been great. We have been working hard to prepare Brother Qi for his baptism. We know that he is ready, and even better, he knows it too.
We are teaching loads of chinese people. Last week we had 3 at church. We have an english class we're teaching w/ about 8 or so students. It is so cool. The best way we've found to find people to teach is doing service. Most often this speaks louder than words. It has been so wonderful to teach so many people how to pray and then to hear their first prayer that they offer to the Father. One said he wouldn't stop asking until he knows God is real. etc.blessings etc.
Wow!!! I wish I could write about all the people we're teaching, or even all the people who are getting baptized....it is so wonderful!!!!!! Celestial missionary work. I've never been so blessed. It just reminds me of Alma 26... I never knew it was possible that my mission could be like this or that God would grant unto us so much success.
love you,
zie jian
love Sister Colvin
ps: I hope you had a great Birthday Sarah....sorry i missed it again.... I ran out of stamps... but i'll be sending your letter today.
Pss; I haven't forgotten all y'all who've written me...hopefully you'll get a reply soon.

0 comments: