CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 30, 2008

Hello my celestial family,
Here is a quote from a local church marquis:
"Saints have a past, Sinners have a future".

How, how can I write the contents of this thaumaturgical(miraculous) week? I come to the question, "Does it really get, or could it really get any better than this?" The workings of the Lord have been truly indefinable as He has carefully and attentively shepherded His child. I was honored to witness, and the Father glorified at the entrance of, My Brother, Xiaodong Qi into the waters of baptism. No single event in my mission seemed more rich or with such divine bliss.
As he bore his testimony, it seemed the words of such angelic origin carried to our ears by his voice and carried to our hearts by the Holy Ghost, that it did not seem possible that God at that moment would not take him back with Him to Heaven.
After the ordinance was performed, there was a zion-like enthusiasm and elation by all. The memory of Brother Qi's triumphant joy will never be dimished in my heart. He was so excited! So happy! Oh how the Lord has blessed us!
I pray that these words and this event will bless you and strengthen you. I pray that you may feel even a portion of what was felt.
May Father guide us to such spirits as these continually and throughout our lives. For we have a labor to perform whilst in this tabernacle of clay! Let us remember our Brothers and our Sisters.

All My Love, Sister Bonnie Colvin

0 comments: