CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 19, 2008

May 19th 2008

My dear Forever Family,
I decided to say that just because I'm so happy about it.
I wish I could talk to y'all forever...oh wait...I can :)
Wahoo!
You know what is great. The Lord expects us to get lost in the work and this we do. All of us do. It doesn't matter if you're on a mission or not. One of the greatest things about this is that though I am lost in it,,, I do not forget the ones I love. I pray for you & I still communicate with you. One can be fully engaged in this great work and remember to send love to those who need it. Their family eternal. We can still develop eternal ties even now.
I'm sorry I am out of time. I love you and now go to serve the Lord.
Love bonnie





Hi President,

Thankyou so much for listening to , helping, and supporting us. We have had a rough week, but things are looking way up! You know, I can't even say that we've had a rough week, because the Lord has blessed us too much for me to say that.
We are going to see Robin today ( at her request of course)!
Kris Bista is soo much happier now!
Joe is doing well with the elders and there are no problems.
Takeya is going through a rough patch saying she is not, at present, ready. Yet, she still desires baptism and to turn herself fully to God. We pray that the Lord will unfold in our minds what He would have us do.

We have gotten to do a ton of service this week. It is great!! Opportunities for it have been exploding all around us. I even got to sing at another funeral this past weekend for a group of christian bikers :)
I'm not sure why we haven't had much success with finding new people to teach. We will continue and perhaps His purposes will be made known.
Well, I love you President and am happy to see you this Thursday.
Love, Sister Colvin

0 comments: