CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 28, 2008

Troy this week

Hello all,
I came hoping to be able to send out a good email, but now that I'm here, my mind is somewhat blank.... My companion said that she needed about 2 hours to write emails today...so yeah, I'm going to be so bored.
ANyways, this week was good. We've been preparing Angelina for her baptism this Saturday!
Funny things that happened yesterday:
* On our way to an appt. Tyrell walked into a huge Banana-spider's web and it engulfed his entire head (and he's got a big head)
* Andy somehow had an allergic reaction to the room we were in for FHE and had to start spitting mucus into a cup. (Don't worry he's okay)

ANyways, that's all for now.....maybe i'll think of more things to say in the next couple of hours
love y'all
-Sister Colvin

0 comments: