CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 21, 2008

Dear Family,
THANK YOU so much for the package; that was so nice! It makes the week happier.

This week we were priviledged to witness two baptized and confirmed. The services were great and so many people came, even unexpected people we never thought would come! Both Caelan and Michael are so happy, excited, and ready to do amazing things


Well I just watched the video y'all sent me about 5 min. ago. You all are so beautiful and wonderful. I was amazed at how things have changed, the little ones growing up& being born, and the developments with everything.... in just 14 months. I'm just glad that there is a constant, a thing that will never change: our love, our personalities, our sealing.

One of our investigators, Kiwanda, had her baby prematurly the day after Kaden. He came early because she smoked most of the time. The family is somewhat broken, and they live in circumstances indelicate and where people are undervalued. Then I think of Kaden and how lucky, how blessed he is. Born one day apart, yet they have two different worlds. Perhaps they stood by eachother in line to come here. I now am humbled by my own circumstances. How is it that we are so blessed when our brothers, our sisters are given so much less? I hope we can better understand the great goodness in God in allowing us what He has given. Freely we have received, let us freely give. This is the only way to make it fair to them ( our brothers & sisters). Let us waste and wear out our lives to lift them and to bring them this Hope we have so long basked in the light of.

I love you
love sister colvin

0 comments: