CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 14, 2008

Love Ya

Dearest Family,

Another wonderful week has come and gone.
First, I would like to tell y'all about my experience with the
new class we are teaching......
Sis. Wilson is a former
cougarette from BYU and has taught many dance classes before
she came out. Well,for service, we are she is teaching a
beginning ballet class for girls. Let me just say that I am glad
for this weekly opportunity to be humbled. When I'm not running
around helping the little ones to get their feet into "first
position", I myself get to participate at the student level.
And, to add to the glory of it, it is viewed by the eager
parents. Yes, that's right, I get to humiliate myself doing all
sorts of not-so-graceful ballet moves and stretches that I was
born not to do. It really is quite embarrassing being the only
adult in the ranks with 5 year olds. I do not endure joyfully
to the end. However, there is a moral. The only reason I'm doing
it is to show Heavenly Father that I will not set
a limit at serving Him...at least not there.
We all have our
limits I think,the parts of ourselves we hold back from God.
I believe that if we push far enough to the outskirts of our
abilities and find that "wall" of our comfort zones or our
offering to God, we must break it and step outside it. We must
do this until our borders not just align with but, mesh in or
melt into His. Only then our we, in the end, acceptable and
fit for the kingdom.

This week, Robin's son, Caelan is getting baptized! He has
changed so much since we met him. He is so happy now!
This sunday, Brother Qi blessed the sacrament and accepted his
1st calling as Branch Missionary. He was so excited. His mother
has started asking questions, and he has been able to teach her
so much. It is a miracle to him because not so long ago she said
she didn't want to hear it. He had been praying for this.

This week has been so heavenly to me, heavenly in the fact that
I've been visited much with care and love from Divinity. The
Lord has taught me that if I ask, I shall receive...not just
"if ye ask", but if I ask. I have been given many answers this
week. I have found that personal revelation comes so
much easier, faster, and clearer than ever before. I believe that
it is because I trust Him. He has put me in many situations where
all I could do was to trust and lean on Him, and because of this
refinement I am better able to do His work and simply better able.
What great blessings come after trial & tribulations we never can
estimate the value of. It is absolutely without fail! There will
always be a light at the end of the dark dark tunnel....a bright
light! The light that Joseph Smith was embraced by was above the
brightness of the sun.

I would like to take this time to thank each of you my darlings
for praying for me. I promise you He hears them and they are
answered with great blessings upon my head. Please continue;
these i draw strength from and through these His Kingdom is built.
Thank you so much.
I love you each and all.
Love Bon,
Sister Colvin

0 comments: