CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

real quick

Hey everyone,
I didn't get the blessed opportunity to write yesterday because circumstances did not allow. However, we were granted permission to do so today.
Well anyways, to answer mom's questions from last time Andy is an investigator I wrote about a few weeks ago. & Tyrell is one the YSA's on campus that helps us out with missionary work.
Life is still good. Today I am so tired for some reason; I'm having difficulty thinking correctly. So obviously this letter will be quite prone to randomness.
ANyways, our baptism went really well on Saturday. Andy & Tianchi came. Tianchi will be baptized on the 23rd....so pray for him...Also pray for Andy. I found out this week why God has us teaching so many men. We had a lesson with Andy at the Ryan's & the Elders were there. I've noticed that for some reason that sometimes when men start talking together, it can can become a sort of debate. I don't think they mean to, I'm just saying that certain men cannot be taught by elders & I can more easily see the role that sisters play ( just as certain women cannot be taught by sisters).....anyhow so everyone please pray for Andy. He grew up in hard circumstances that caused him to become "tough" and because of that it is difficult for him to put on humility. In all my life, I have never been so directed to an individual over & over. Please do make it a point to pray for him.

Also please pray for us to find more of His prepared people. We believe in prayer and its miraculous abilities. Thank you for what you do offer up to Him in my and our behalf.

gotta go bye-sister colvin

0 comments: