CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 17, 2007

HI

Hi everyone,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROSEANNE (and Tres the week before)
Sorry I didn't write last week...I was way way busy.Sis. Carp. was sick & I almost had to stay inside all day on my birthday. Luckily, I was able to go with the Sisters in Semmes. We met up with a bunch of the missionaries in the zone and had a great day. 4 people made me birthday cakes! The Polynesian Elders gave me stuff from Hawaii. We all just played Ultimate frisbee and sang songs. It was one of the best birthdays I've had. It would have been better with y'all, but I'll see ya next year.here is an exerpt from my weekly letter to Pres. Summerhays-------------------------------------------------------Hi President,
Guess what, I just got a bunch of emails from my family telling me how much they love me! Isn't that wonderful?
President, the Lord loves his people so much. He sends us messages every day telling us of His love. If we would just look....we could always be filled with this same joy.Wonderful things are happening and are in store for Mobile. It has been a beautiful gift to be a laborer here. I have been able to see so much, so many changes and growth! I want you to know that you've put the right missionaries here. Everyone is working together to bring to pass the immortality and eternal life of their brothers and sisters. Thank you also for calling and singing on my birthday! That was wonderful. This was my only birthday on my mission, and it ended up being the best I've had ANyways, everything is wonderful and great out here. LOVE you!
Love SIs. Colvin
------------------------------------Wow, I have less than a year out here! What ? I hope I can fill out the measure of time I've been entrusted with. I've put my whole heart into Mobile more than I've done in anything. This week Trang Pham is going to be baptized(with a miracle). I cannot tell you how I feel. I love that boy so much. I have found a lost brother and the reclaimation is so very sweet.Please everyone pray, pray , pray for that boy. There are some difficult circumstances surrounding it. We need a miracle.I love you all, Thank you for the love and the gifts. Sis. Carp says thanks too. Guess what, one of my former investigators delivered those packages to our house!!! Crazy huh? It was a miracle!BYE LOVE YOU...i'mgoing to be singing o holy night on chrstmas day.... also I need some sheet music for church stuff please some if you can...different stuff.Well i gotta go........thanks jake for the hilarious card..i laughed alot and put it iny my journal
love bonnie

0 comments: