CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Starting out

--Starting our New Life--



We moved up to Utah on New Year's Day. Quinn's parents helped us so much as they helped us load everything, drive up, and then unload everything.







This is a picture of our first meal in our new apartment with a cardboard box as our table......yes it was awesome.




We didn't have too much time to move in as school started a couple days later.

I'm taking a Organic-Biochemistry class which will be sure to kill me. Luckily I have one class with Quinn every day, so that makes it bearable. He helps a lot! He tells me not to freak out and makes me lunches :) I am way too lucky!

Wish us Luck!!

3 comments:

Trisha & Robert Wright said...

I love the new blog title. You can do funny stuff with your last name too!
please put up more pictures of your apartment!

roseanne said...

I love it!!

roseanne said...

MORE PLEASE!!