CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 4, 2010

Fall Semester

-------------Quick Summary of the Fall-----------------

So most of you complained that I did not keep up on blogging so here is one big BLOG for you. Here are the highlights from Fall.

So the semester started out with Quinn tearing his ACL playing basketball.
2 weeks later, he underwent surgery where they repaired his ACL, a meniscus, and had a menisectomy.

So, needless to say, he was riding shopping carts for a while.




I got to nurse him back to health....











although I kept accidentally running into his leg.


We spent a lot of time at physical therapy


No, he is not posing :)














At one point, Quinn took me to a bridal fair because he thought it would be fun for me.








He even entered into a pie-eating contest to try to win me something. This pie was wretched! It was a sugar-free chocolate pie. The poor guy tried his best but ended up with pie way up his nose and a strong desire to vomit. He did however win a coupon for some money off a wedding dress at David's Bridal. He was still positive about it saying , "Well at least it got you that coupon". I felt bad because I didn't end up getting my dress from that place.













At Halloween, we carved a pumpkin and dressed up as a vampire and a dead nurse.....why not?


Funny Story:

Quinn took me to Homecoming since he didn't get to in highschool. We got all dressed up and went down to a reception hall in Spanish Fork where it was being held. As we walked inside, we noticed there were elderly in attendance and little children. "Well, that certainly is odd", we thought. We continue on in and see a beautiful cake, which also seemed odd. Then I saw a woman in a big, white dress.....uh oh! (Quinn thought it was a girl getting extra use out of her wedding dress by wearing it at homecoming) Then we noticed a video playing of that woman and a man getting married !!! We promptly left when we realised that we had just crashed a wedding!!! We laughed so hard when we got out the doors. Sadly, homecoming had been held the previous night :( So, Quinn had the awesome idea of having our own homecoming. He took me to a park where we danced all by ourselves to an ipod playlist. It was freezing, but we had the best time ever!






Then the time came to go down to AZ to get ready for the wedding. My favorite part wass spending time with the family, especially Rose's kids. These are some of the cute Kaden pics.

0 comments: