CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 17, 2010

GOOD TIMES AT BYU
Here is the day of the lama...yes random lamas on campus.

Thanks to mom and every other crazy who responded to the call, I am now known as "Lama-Girl".

You are all so silly!



This is one of the million days of SNOW!! Yeah I have holes in my shoes.... SO awesome.



Meet my CHEM professor Dr. Wood...he's crazy, he's fun! He yells out random exclamations like "Wammo KaBlammo!", or my favorite, "KaJunk!" and does magic shows while dancing around :)

This is him on St. Pattrick's Day. Yup same thing he wore as a BYU undergrad in the 70's. Lol.

















Here's one that cracked us all up....look at the board. He was trying to draw a series of dams to liken it to the electron transport system. His misspelling had us all laughing....though he did not realize it heh heh!! Gotta love it!

0 comments: