CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 7, 2009

Mother of 6 camp






Hello Again!!! Today I complete my Mother-of-6 class






I've had a lot of fun and have learned a lot! I've always wanted 6 kids, so this was a great preview for what that might be like and also great practice. Throughout my life, Heavenly Father has been teaching me that Family is our greatest source of happiness. Not only can this be appreciated in one's own family but in those of other's as well. It has been really fun watch the kids play together. Frazer has been so awesome at entertaining Maya on the swing.









Also, I am learning alot about cooking. As you all know, I am not exactly culinary. Odd and funny things happen when I am mixed with a kitchen. Here are a few more examples:

Yes this is a Waffle









If you're not sure what this is, you're not alone.... it is hashbrowns. No, seriously, it is! I have no idea why they turned grey and revolting. The nicest part throughout all of this has been having Quinn around to help me. Not only has he driven 40 min.'s here and back each day, but he helps a lot when he's here. The girls love him, especially because he plays with them so much.I love ths video of him dancing with the girls. My favorite part is when he figures out that I'm filming and runs off :) I love that guy!

3 comments:

Trisha & Robert Wright said...

Robert thinks the hash brown was completely disgusting. It also made him laugh....he says it looked like you used too much oil..whatever that means :D

roseanne said...

Maybe it should've been called a hashgrey instead! Bleh! I'm happy you had a great time dispite the food mishaps!

Mistsong/Gabrielle said...

LOL! That is so funny! Quinn cracks me up dude! Looks like you had an awesome time, like rose said dispite the food mishaps though.....LOL!

~Gabby