CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 4, 2009










Hello Everyone from the Land of Utah!








I figure I can start writing my adventures in here. Well...the story begins with me being sick 2 weeks ago....fevers, sore throat, exhaustion, headaches, bodyaches etc. It was all I could do to even get my room packed up to head to Utah.








Quinn was nice enough to help me load my truck up....( He offered to help me pack too, but I was too prideful, I guess.)








So we left at 4:00 in the morning! This seemed really early because I had only gotten two hours of sleep that night due to a fever. Well, we headed on down the road....ha ha I could barely see straight. Quinn was right behind me and his aunt & uncle were just ahead. Quinn's Kia had a hard time making it up hills and got left in the dust a lot :)








Well, Quinn's aunt offered to drive my truck for me...so I sat with Quinn in his car. That was so kind of her because I was really feeling sick at that point. Well we eventually made it to Provo. I immediately moved in with my friends Krista and Ashley in Springville which is 12 minutes from BYU. Sweet!

0 comments: