CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 17, 2008

L is for Lobster and I love you



Dear Kin,
Family, I love you, Family, I doooo, Father in Heaven is sending me to yoouuuuuuu, soon I'll be nearrrrrr you, I love to hear you say you're excited and you love me tooooooo. (-"Mother I Love You")
Oh yeah, I sent Trisha a letter to read with y'all for FHE and was hoping y'all could do that before I come home.
It is so wierd, it hasn't hit me yet that I'm leaving here yet. It's strange, but at least I am still able to focus. I want you all to know that I might be insane when I get home. I hope you plan on putting up padded walls in my room j/k. ANyways I will try my best not to have strange outbursts in public of yelling at the crew on the mothership.....uhhh I mean.....hey, I'm normal. What are you talking about?
Everyone keeps giving me a hard time about going on and getting married. Our branch mission leader said something to me about, "being anxiously ENGAGED in...." and then having a good laugh about it. They are so funny. One of the ladies here has been begging me for the last 6 months about coming back to live with her....isn't it niced to be loved. I think everyone here is trying their best to fatten me up as much as possible before going home. We've been invited over for many dinners this week, and there are more to come. I might have to purchase two seats on the plane ; ) heh heh
Isn't life so wonderful!!!???
I really love President Monson. Everything he say makes total sense, and I know by following his words the work will continue to improve I am really happy. I have been praying every day that my companion will be happy. I've noticed that when we pray for others, it always turns to bless us. When my companion is happy, I am happy. I love the gospel and I love the Lord!
Our investigators are progressing, and we are finding more and teaching more. See you soon, I love you, Love Sister Colvin
Ps: Can I go to the temple the day I get back? And Everyone better be at the airport or I will hold a bitter and everlasting grudge against them for EVER. Muhahaha!!!!!!!!!! Just kidding, I know y'all have lives. The Lord has blessed me too much for me to demand anything more than what He has already given me.
mom- the office is sending my bike home; i just have to give them 35-40$ i think. It's the cheaper route anyways. ALso, i will be in Tallahassee on the 25th and fly home the 26th. i don't know anything about the letters question
Jake- i didn't understand WHO you were talking about sending it to...
Rose- thanks for giving me a place to stay and working so hard to get it together. I really don't deserve you.
Trisha- thanks for the email, it gave me a lot of cheer.
Sarah & Elisabeth- Thanks for always writing; i always enjoy seeing your letters in the mailbox!
Grandma- I really hope you can be there!

0 comments: