CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 6, 2008

this week in 'bama



Dear Family,
Happy Birthday Robert!
We received very good news yesterday!!! Fei came to Conference and told us that her aunt supports her for baptism and is going to try to persuade her parents to do so as well! Haha I actually missed Sunday morning session because she didn't want to sit alone in the Mandarin session...so i sat with her... I tried using the phone to listen in on the english session through the elders' phone...didn't work very well.. :) Also, Tianchi attended Conference in the Conference Center and said he loved it and wants to go every year! (he's also staying with Sister Furner and her family).
It seems all of our recent converts have been going through some degrees of darkness the past few weeks and have now been brought safely through! It is beautiful to watch the hand of the Master in the lives of those we adore and love. After seeing this, I cannot doubt that He will care for them and carry them through. I am grateful to know Him more as the Good Shepherd. I think it is so wonderful that the Lord has so many names. This is so we can come to know each aspect of Him, to know him as our : Counselor, Redeemer, Prince of Peace, and much more.
Everyone is welcome to send me as many letters as you like :) Maybe you send some inspirational messages...i love those!
love y'all
Sister Colvin ( or co-vin in chinese)
ps:
the attached picture is Weibi Wang...In his last prayer with us he said, " I swear to you I will do my best to learn about you."

0 comments: