CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 5, 2008

Hi everyone.I can't believe it has been a whole year! This has been the best year of my life.Happy Birthday Grandma....I'm going to be sending you a card.Things are crazy and great.I have been slowed down a bit with some sort of cold. We were teaching one of our investigators and it was obvious that the did not realize the great importance of this message. I bore my testimony and got a little choked up... In that moment I felt the love God had for this man and how much He wanted this for him. It was so important. I believe he felt something and somewhat understood, but he told my companion to make sure I get some rest and drink plenty of fluids. ( He thought it was because I was sick that I had tears in my eyes :). ahh......Anyways, we also found out this week that a lot of our investigators actually know eachother ....and that two of them are moving in together this next semester. God has some good plans ready and I am excited to see what they are. Anyways, please everyone keep writing....Sis. Furner and I haven't gotten anything in a while....all we get are coupons and diaper samples...I love y'all please pray for miracles for us out here and for y'all out there.Love Sister ColvinPS: Ha ha happy mothers day....I wouldn't forget that.... I really am not sure when I can call y'all.... uh....let's try for 7pm ish my time???not sureIF this is a problem you can call angie stewart at 334-268-4087

0 comments: