CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 19, 2008

I'm moving again!

New Address:
Troy, AL
They wanted to move the Elders here out of their apartment because it was really old and nasty. So.....they are moving them in our apartment and we are moving to a different one. Our new one is a bit older but is bigger...and it's yellow so that makes me happy. ANyways, I wanted to say thanks for the love i got from you all. Trisha, thanks for the package and clothing... I especially like the brown sweater. Gab thanks for the dolphin; it totally reminds me of you! ;) Mom, thanks for the cd's, blank tapes, and very much for the letter. Sarah, thanks for the pics, tape, and the letter you sent me this week. The work here has become so sweet. It is one of the greatest joys that I've had. We are already teaching a 26 year old man named Krishna "Kris" B. We had a meeting with him and his friend Thakur at one of our members homes. It was wonderful. Our AP's happened to be with us and were able to participate. I am glad I was given the experience of teaching Trang so I would know how to teach in a way that those whose 1st language is not English can understand. The spirit taught the lesson, so we were all edified. Kris said that he felt very happy and said that he would be baptized when he received the answer that it was true. He said it will take a little time. He is amazing and researches on his own.It is so cool to work with so many different people of different races and nationalities! We've met people from Nepal, China, India, Japan, South Korea, Sweden, and good 'ole Alabama. I was I could describe how ridiculously happy I am here. This is what I was meant to do. I able to fulfill my purpose here. It is like serving a mission in every country!! It is a taste of every mission! I know if it is God's will, His timing, and we are worthy, we will bring to pass much of His miracles He has been waiting to break forth.The purpose that God had in setting up this church, His Kingdom, was to bring in all His children to be in One, no longer divided and separate. We were always meant to be together. This is why we are here, to find each other and rejoice in it. It should never be about denomination. This is only the inheritance of an apostasy. We can now inherit the blessings that come from the truths restored, the uniting of the human family, and the proof of His eternal love.
With love,
Bonnie
Sister Colvin :)

0 comments: