CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Dear President & Dear Family!

Aren't things just wonderful? I love life as a missionary.
I feel as thoughI've never been so thankful to be the
Lord's servant being privilidged to bearwitness of the truth
to those who stand in darkness.
There is so much joy! Yesterday, we met Sister Peng
from Dothan Ward at Stake Conference. The usher brought her
over to Joe ( our investigator from china), and they
suddenly started speaking chinese together. I was so
overwhelmed I almost cried.What a wonderful Father that
we have! It seemed so far off that we could find a
member of the church who spoke chinese to help us...it truly
was the answer to the prayer of my heart.
She said that she had had a vision that she would be
teaching younger chinese...she wasn't sure whether it was
here or if she should go back to china. Well her prayers
were also answered. The students of Troy University
need her and so do we. I will never forget that day for
the rest of my life. She invited us and Joe over
to her home for home-cooked chinese. It was great by the way.
More importantly,it was a most amazing experience to be able
to sit and listen to her speak. Notonly was her conversion
story so precious and beautiful, but she fluently spoke
the language of the spirit the entire time( which is probably
the most important languages she does speak). We were all lifted
and edified and a little closer to our God.
The Lord God will always come to us. He truly knows the desires
of our hearts and does His best to help us obtain and make them
a reality. I know that He lives, He loves, and He is my Father.
Is there anything to great for our God? No, there is nothing.
Oh, I feel as though I will praise His glorious name forever.
Love and Joy,
Sister Colvin

0 comments: