CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 17, 2008

Hi!!

Dear Ones,
Sorry for being so skimpy on writing this past while. I haven't been able to get to email & am bad at writing actual letters....so hopefully none of you worried :) How are you? Spring break was this past week, and most of the students were away. So, needless to say we are glad that it is over now. Things are still happy and we are baing granted much success. Satan is working overtime in all aspects, but I have chosen to take a perspective on it that conquers it. My perspective is: those nights I prayed for strength and was covered in it, the times when my heart was near bursting from the power of His spirit, when He whispers in my ear how much He thinks of me, when he speaks His love in the beautiful sky and soft breeze, it is those times I know that He is my Father. With that, what can destroy our peace?I joy in this great work. I have found so much of Him in it. This week, we listened to Ruth Ryan(R.S. President) speak of her love for her husband and all the "little things" he does. Sis. Furner and I later talked about this. How God must love it when we do the little things. We can say we love Him all day, but when we do the little things we prove it. I hope I can remember this lesson all my days. I hope to show Him in the "little things" that I really am His daughter.May His love abide in you and fill you with consolation this day.
Love Sister Colvin
Ps: Robert where did you serve EXACTLY... and when were you there?? I need to know.

0 comments: