CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 25, 2008

Love Always

Dear ones,
I thank you for your prayers. They are so important.I do not know what to write you. I feel so many things. Father has been very kind to me this week. His tenderness with me surprises me, brings me to my knees, and draws tears from my eyes. I suppose I cannot truly explain, only that I know that He loves me. If nothing else, this is what He wants His children to know. It is the 1st thing that we should come to know, the 1st thing we should testify of. People need to know they are loved first, and then they will understand the purpose of the Restoration, it always being love.Let us also manifest that love in how we listen to one another.
I love you Grandpa, thank you for being with me here.
Love Always,
Bonnie

0 comments: